Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Month 9 day 11: Pear and goat cheese salad

Today I made:
Mixed Lettuce, Pear, and Goat Cheese Salad with Citrus Dressing, Cooking Light October 2010


Tonight our dorm had a pizza-making competition. G planned to take part, but ended up being too busy to email our team leader with a list of ingredients, so we ended up just going at the end to see if the other people needed help. We only helped by putting a pizza in our oven. But anyway, we knew that we would be eating pizza during the judging part, so I just made a light dinner.

When G and I first started dating, pear and goat cheese salad was our "thing." For some reason quite a few restaurants we went to together had it on the menu, so we started always ordering it. We haven't had it for a while, but when I saw the recipe I wanted to make it. According to the reviews, the citrus dressing is a keeper. But I don't think I used enough, so I didn't really get a strong flavor from it. I'll have to put on more dressing tomorrow to see if it was really good. Anyway, it's easy enough, so we'll probably keep the dressing recipe as long as it's decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment